Monday 18 January 2010

An Update

As it's been a couple of weeks since we last gave a progress update I thought I'd just write a brief account of what's been going on. Well, last night I sent a completed pass of the new draft to Tom and Christine. I'm not sure that the new draft is necessarily finished, but it's now at the stage where I felt that talking to the others would be beneficial before continuing. I'm feeling pretty good about it. It's tighter than the last draft and a few pages shorter, which I see as a big positive. That said, I think it stills needs a little more work before I'll consider it as the completed next draft. Hopefully I'll be able to meet with Tom and Christine soon so that we can discuss it further and then get it finished and ready to send out to prospective investors. In other news, we unfortunately found out that we weren't shortlisted for the iFeatures scheme. Obviously it's a real shame, but given the nature of what we're trying to do and the nature of what they were after, it always felt like a long shot. So we're staying positive despite the setback, and alternative plans are starting to take formation. More soon.
- Alex

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment