Friday 16 July 2010

Casting Announcement

And so here it is: I am very very excited to announce the actors that we have cast in the six lead roles of Life Just Is! Seeing them breathe life into the characters that I started creating so long ago has been a great experience for me, and I look forward to being able to share it with you once the film is finished. I can't wait to start working with Jayne, Jenna, Paul, Nathaniel, Jamie and Joel to develop their characters and create something special for the screen. More soon.
- Alex

Please click on photos to see biographies (will open in a new window)

Jayne Wisener
Jay

Jenna-Louise Coleman
Claire
Paul Nicholls
Bobby


Nathaniel Martello-White
Tom
Jamie Di Spirito
Pete

Joel Dommett
David

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on locking in the cast. Look forward to more news

    ReplyDelete