Monday 28 February 2011

Poster Competition: And The Winner Is...

Well, it turns out I wasn't exaggerating last week when I said that Christine, Tom and myself would have a hard time choosing a winner. All of the shortlisted designs had their own merits, and deciding which one deserved to clinch the top spot wasn't easy. However, after much discussion we reached the unanimous decision to select Soledad del Real as the winner. We were particularly impressed by the way her design managed to set up the film's three main story strands and all six of its main characters in such a simple and economic fashion. I am extremely pleased with the final outcome of our competition, and would like to extend my thanks one final time to all who participated, either as an applicant, a voter or a panel member. The eBook containing all of the designs will be available for download in due course.
- Alex

Soledad del Real's Winning Design

No comments:

Post a Comment